Thursday, April 26, 2012

April

 
So much has happened since my last post and I was so busy with work and with packing and organizing for the move that I just didn't get a moment. We leave for Portland in 2 days! That doesn't even seem right, let me count again. 2 days! I cannot wait to be settled and making like a factory.

 We rented a giant truck, bought extra special carriers, pheromone spray and treats for the cats. Everything is boxed, furniture is dismantled, the record collection has been crated, the artwork has been packed. Our house has an echo it's so empty and we've been making the rounds on goodbyes and hey you's.

I'm hoping to get started on the backlog of posts as soon as we get settled, not to mention share some images of our new amazing portland home as it's coming together, so stay tuned. I have my first mural to share, an art show that left me very hungry for fibers, and some exciting images of an idea becoming.

No comments: