Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 1 Blurg

** This may just be a daily writing exercise space, open faced journal kind of thing**

No one reads this, no one cares. This is what my brain says every time.
I haven't made anything I would consider art in about two years. That's the reality.
At first I thought I was just coming down from a big show, then I worried that I was stuck and now I'm not quite sure art making will ever come back into my life in the capital A kind of way for me. No idea is exciting, no medium is enticing, there's nothing to say.

This blog feels trite. Especially with so much happening on facebook and instagram and whatever else people are looking at obsessively these days. Who cares about a blog anymore? I feel like I've tried to do this seriously for the last 8 years, but nothing ever comes of it. Who's gonna look at an art blog that has no art?

I don't want to share anymore, I don't want to tell you anything about my life other than the fact that this shit seemed to get real hard.

No comments: